Friday, December 31, 2010

Designing a Shared Room....

WOW...designing a shared room...for opposite sexes...is HARD!!! I have had such a hard time matching colors making decor blend...finding a big girl bed...the wall decor still needs to be completed but with barely any time before Ryker's arrival I've still got tons to do!! Oh well...Brooklyn's side looks descent...but not yet complete..still on search for shelves and a canopy...I need to start the canvas over his crib and also add shelves but here are a few pictures of what I have come up with so far!! Any ideas...please share!!
Brooklyn's BIG GIRL BED~

 Darcie Quilt set from Pottery Barn Kids...love that it has so many different patterns giving lots of options for room decor!!
 Love the Natural Light shining through...we choose white to make the blue walls pop more...wall color is so pretty...my phone camera doesn't work well!
 Ryker's Custom Bumper ordered @ Storkland...I brought her quilt to Storkland and we just tried to design something simple that matched her colors.

 Bumper isn't as thick as I thought it would be but I love the soft colors and fabric...If it wasn't a shared room I would've been a little more creative but figured coordinating and making it simple would make it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment